QC pre-school suspends classes over bomb threat–report

INQUIRER.net
Last updated 11:43am (Mla time) 07/19/2007

MANILA, Philippines — A pre-school in Quezon City suspended its classes Thursday after it received a bomb threat earlier in the day, according to a television report.

 

The Diliman Preparatory School was informed by an unidentified caller at about 9 a.m. that an old lady would be bringing the bomb, the report said.

 

Following the call, school authorities suspended classes and asked the parents of the students to pick them up, the report said.

One Response to “QC pre-school suspends classes over bomb threat–report”

  1. KRYSTLE GRACE Says:

    THIS IS MY SCHOOL LATELY, BUT NOW, I”M IN CANADA. SO I WISH IT”S ALL RIGHT IN THERE. :]


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: